Saturday, February 5, 2011

I GLADLY Pay for Linky Tools....

When it comes to growing my blog, Bella Before and After, and getting more exposure, I must say that linking up, and hosting a link party, has been the best thing ever.My weekly party 
Photobucket
has grown, only thanks to this wonderful tool. I know that, by no means is my blog bringing thousands of hits, or thousands of followers. I am still very small. But, despite all this, I have gotten a few pretty faithful, crazy awesome followers, and most of them, I've gotten to know through link parties. I browse them all the time, and of course I visit those who come to link up at my party every week. 


I've made some great friends, and it is the most awesome way to get your blog out there for many to see. It is also a crazy cool way to have a bunch of awesome projects, recipes, and so on, all in one place. 


I started using LINKY TOOLS, back in August of 2010, and have never used anything else. I absolutely love the options, we have through Linky Tools. I love that it is easy to use, and I can host so many different types of linkies. Although the thumbnail one I must say is probably my favorite, especially for the kind for the kind of party I host. 


Bottom line, is I can't imagine not having access to this wonderful tool, anymore. So when I got the message that it will no longer be free, and we need to pay the $25.00 for a year subscription, I didn't hesitate, or think twice about it. Granted, I am not exactly in a situation where I had to think twice about spending that money, and thank goodness, I was able to do so easily. I know this may not be the case for many of you, and I already read several posts, about how you simply can't afford to pay for this at this time. However, if you have been hosting a party on your blog, and you loved doing so, then I urge you to see is you can possibly put a few bucks away every week, until you can pay for this. I think it is so worth it. I love LINKY TOOLS, and was more than happy to help Brent out by blogging about my experience today. Please read what others have to say, and see that this tool, really is invaluable in growing, and promoting your blog. 


I know that there are other linky sites out there, but from what I've seen, you have to pay for those too. I just got started on LINKY TOOLS, and am comfortable using it, plus I think it is faster even when linking up to other people's party. But maybe that's just me. 


Anyway I would love to hear what you have to say about this. Let me know how you feel about it either way. 


Hope everyone is having a great day!!!


Don't forget to LINK up to my weekly party. AMAZE ME AUGUST
For the coolest parties, I participate in. 
Feel free to add yours, if you think I'd like it :)
             
~~~~Read HERE to find out more~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed. I noticed all my fave blogs were doing the linking up thing, and I really enjoyed it, so I opted into it, starting Throwback Thursdays after the idea came to me driving in my car, dancing and singing like the walls around me weren't see-through. Then the very next week I found out we were going to have to start paying. I'm such a penny-pincher, so the first thing I did was web surf for another host. I found one that was free, used it on last weeks Throwback Thursday, and wasn't impressed. I really want to continue Throwback Thursdays on Luxe Boulevard, so I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the fee. It isn't that much since it's for a full year.
    You make such a valid point, Bella, that for those of us wanting to expand our blogs, it makes such a difference. Thanks for putting into retrospect for me.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)