- A room in my house had ALL light bulbs out for practically the whole summer. I could always just pick up a pack at the store, which I went to several times a week. Or better yet I could at least take one from another room, and at LEAST there would be light. NOT me, NO, that would be crazy, I just dealt with it, and it stayed like that for months, until I finally plucked a light bulb from another room. I have yet to remember to actually buy more bulbs at the store. Hmm, wonder why its so hard for me.
- I have a toilet handle that sticks when its flushed, and has to be pulled back up, or it will continue to flush NONSTOP, wasting a ton of water (which I hate), making a lot of noise (also very annoying), and you'd think I could get it fixed. Again, no not me. I just yell at everyone for not flushing it properly, and seem to FORGET about getting a kit to fix it at the store where I go every week.
- My garage has been a disaster for well over five years now.
- Our shoe problem is out of control, not because we have so many, but because with 5 of us, and nobody putting their shoes away hardly EVER, means shoes and messy floors ALL the time.
- Even things like doing my nails, hair, shaving seem to never get done. Well shaving at least gets done sometimes :) especially with it being summer.
- I have been trying to get in shape, for over 10 years now.
So needless to say these are just a few things that came to mind. Everyday I have the daily things that NEVER seem to get done on time either. Dishes, laundry, bathrooms, they get done, but I wish I could do it better. More efficient, and spend less time cleaning, cooking, and stressing about them.
My goals for today are simple.
- Start a blog, LOL
- Finish laundry
- Clean kitchen ( at least get the dishes and counters clean)
- Make beds ( straighten up bedrooms)
- Straighten up the rest of the house
- Quick clean bathrooms
- Make a soup for dinner
- Take videos back to redbox
- Straighten up garage, and clean up cat poop
Well let me go take some quick before pics, and get to work. Lets see if I can get those after pics up by the end of the day.
Day one here I go, wish me luck!
|Come over without my knowledge and this is what you|
will find when you walk through the front door.
So please don't ever just pop in to say hello without
advance notice. LOL
|Much better isn't it?|
|Another great view walking in the front door. Nice right?|
See the dino decoration hanging on the wall since MAY.
|Nice, notice even my kids are doing their studies, awww!|
|Ok so come on in to the kitchen, my fav place to be.|
Not when its a mess though, duh.
Can't wait to start posting about my cooking adventures.
|Alright, now Im ready to cook, well not literally, Im busy now.|
|Hurry run for your life, the dishes are going to get you.|
|Ok stop running, I took care of those nasty dishes. |
They won't be back until later.
|Everyone's favorite drop off zone, first place to drop our|
stuff coming in from the garage. Need to find a better system.
|Looks almost wrong, its too clean. Hurry go make a mess.|
|Just to prove my point. This picture was taken this evening.|
Above picture was taken this morning, along with all the
rest of the pics. I finished everything yesterday, but only took
pics this morning. This area got dumped again, in no time.
|Princess M giving mermaid Barbie a soak.|
Anyone else have barbies taking way too many baths.
|Quick cleanup I tell ya, just don't look very close.|
Please don't even try. Knob has been missing for a year now.
|Big B you are now 11, why can't you clean your room?|
Mom you are 31, why can't you?
Excuse me, just what did you say mister?
I love you! (shrugging, and giving me a huge smile)
Almost true story!
|A whole 2 minutes later, and this is what I got. Surprised to|
find that under the bed was still empty. Good boy!
|Princess M, trust me, you don't need anymore barbies.|
Mommy yes I do, really!
No sweety, I don't think so, take a look at this place.
Mommy you are not my mommy anymore, OK.
Sigh, OK princess, I understand.
|Thank you mommy, now you can go, so I can play.|
At least I now have this picture to make me happy.
|Dino D considering the fact I've created this room for you,|
when are you actually going to sleep in here.
ARGhhhh, he says, ARGhhhhhh, dinosaurs eat MEAT!
As he tries to bite me. Dino D, can you hear me?
ARGhhhhhhhhhh he says louder. Alrighty then!
|Most of the dinos went down for nap, finally, except one.|
Yup my kids have more energy than the energizer bunny.
|Ahh, the garage, my most dreaded place of the house.|
The root of all my problems, or so I like to think.
One day soon. I will transform this place to a beloved place.
One day soon, watch me! (seriously watch me)