Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Q-Tip : How to wrap an extension cord

Todays super awesome Q-TIP is :

HOW TO WRAP AN EXTENSION CORD
without working out your forearms, biceps, and breaking your back, and without it becoming a big tangled mess. Sound too good to be true? Check out how I wrap MY extension cords.











Next time you use your extension cord, why not try wrapping it up with the daisy chain. It's fast, easy, painless, and so much more practical.

Hope you enjoyed todays Q-TIP.

P.s. I'm linking up to these awesome parties ---->>
All the blogs I link up to can be found in my blog rolls in my sidebar. Go see what my favorite bloggers are up to :)
P.p.s If you host a party, and don't like the way I link back, kindly let me know, and I will be happy to make it right. I think having all the parties I link up to in my blog roll in my sidebar is a wonderful way for my readers to see whats new with your blogs, as it's always being updated. No need to wonder which party started, now you can see exactly what everyone is up to right away :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)