Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Amaze me August #17 ~~ Mt very first POST ~~

Hello everyone, and Welcome to my 17th edition of


WISHING everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Like all of you, I am excited about some upcoming challenges, and goals I have set for myself ONCE AGAIN!!

I will of course share them with you, in hopes that it will once again help me, and in return maybe help you too. I have truly enjoyed this new blog of mine, and all the wonderful friends, and experiences since I've started back in August. I still remember the day, my house was a mess, and I had just about had it. I put my foot down, started a blog, five minutes later, I was taking BEFORE pics, and a couple hours later I had my AFTER pictures, and I wrote up my very FIRST BLOG POST. I was hooked, I was amazed that I actually looked forward to cleaning my house, in a weird kind of way, so that I could blog about it. Whatever works right? So needless to say, it was a good thing. 

Here's a few pictures of the Before, to see the entire post click HERE, and read all about it. 



This is my 17th edition of my weekly party!


I can hardly believe it. You guys really are AMAZING, last week I ALMOST made it to 40 link ups. Come on lets get it past 50 this week, and if you could add my button to your blog, the post, or if you have a link party section, 
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!


ENJOY the PARTY
Photobucket
GRAB A BUTTON be nice :)

Check out the AMAZING projects, and make sure to go say hello to others, and let them know you saw them here.


LINK UP, HAVE FUN,and THANKS AGAIN!!

As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to blog link party this week. I've added you to my google reader and I'm your latest follower. Have a great week, fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it so entertaining reading your first blog post. It was funny and of course so real! I agree completely that a blog can motivate you to get things done. I should have my husband start blogging...Maybe we'd have our house renovation done then...LOL!!!

    Just linked two things to your party...

    Thanks for hosting and I look forward to getting to know you well.

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella!! I am so glad that you started blogging too! I so enjoyed getting to know you and I look forward to seeing more in the new year!!

    Happy New Year to you and enjoy your week my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! you've come a long way in few short months! Congratulations on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella!!

    I have a super good GIVEAWAY @ my blog would love for you to go enter it up to 6 entrys are avaliable! would looove looove loove for you to BLOG about this too!

    XoXo Andrea

    keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Bella! I'm back and we'll be emailing after this whole new year party craze! Thanks so much for everything :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)