Monday, February 18, 2013

Bella's 40 Day Challenge - Healthy - Getting Started

Hello friends :)

I wanted to post all these over the weekend so you could all start the challenge with me today. However creating these pdf files took FOREVER, and I'm still not sure if they are ok. So for my own sanity, let's see how it goes for me this week, and if I need to tweak them, I will. Plus I will have some advice on how it goes this week which I can share with you all to make your start day much easier.

Mine has been pretty hectic. I'm still trying to get it together, and think I will probably have to simplify everything even more so it will work. I'll tell you all about my first day in another post tonight. I hope to be able to do a summary of the day each evening for you. Let's see how it goes.

So anyway, take a look at what I've been planning for this week, and let me know what you think!

If you have any questions please let me know.

ALSO for those of you who said you want to start the challenge with me, please take this week to prepare. Hopefully the documents I've shared give you a good idea of what I am doing. You can of course simply print it out, or you can customize it to fit your life, and schedule.

These are just my initial goals, and I'm always overly hopeful that I can do it all. It would be awesome if I can say I've made it through week one :) Like I said I'm taking it one week at a time, and I suggest you do the same. Try not to stress yourself out, I'll do it for you, lol.







4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you! That schedule is crazy! I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I know it is CRAZY!!! BUT honestly that is my life, which is why I desperately need to figure out how to get healthy despite my crazy schedule. Of course I've added the extra gym time in there now, which is not something I've been consistent with, and I'm not sure if it will work forever, but I'll try at least these 40 days. If I can, that would be great, it's something I ENJOY, and will be ME time, which is super important. Let's see.

      I hope it works too!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Totally awesome Staci!!!

      I take it you didn't scared when you saw all my craziness, lol.... :)

      Yesterday was CRAZY,,, today is better. Hopefully by this weekend I will have the hang of it, and can help you and anyone else through your first week better. After that you should also start getting in a routine and it will get easier.

      So if you can take this week to clean out your fridge, pantry, etc. Go to the market pick up some of the things I recommended, and work on your own plan. Be honest and see what you'd like to accomplish, put everything down. (I even had to put down as a goal to shave my legs.) Anything that is important to you.

      THEN my dear, try your best to make it happen. Being aware is half the battle. AND for goodness sakes DO NOT beat yourself up if you don't do it all, or everyday, or perfect. The point is to SEE what can happen in 40 days, with a little effort. That's my goal anyway.

      I know I'm going big here, and perhaps overdoing it, but shoot IF by the grace of God I can do it, holy moly I'd be sooooo happy!!
      I'll never know unless I try :)

      Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

      Delete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)