Friday, February 4, 2011

MAKE your blog CARBON NEUTRAL, join BELLA.....

I was over at Adithis Amma Sews today, and THIS post caught my eye. Naturally I was all over this, and quickly went, grabbed a button, and started blogging about it. How fantastic, for every blog that signs up, and blogs about the project, and adds a button to their blog, the company "Make it Green" which was started in Germany will plant one tree in your blogs honor. They joined forced with the Arbor Day Foundation to replant the Plumas National Forest in Northern California. It was nearly destroyed by fires in 2007. 


Here's a little cartoon kinda explains this whole thing.


One Blog - One Tree
co2-rechnung2


SO what do you guys think, wanna join forces, and be a part of this awesome program. Seriously doesn't cost you a thing, and it makes such a difference. 


I just posted one of my all time favorite songs and videos today. 
HERE
It pretty much sums it up better than anything I could ever say, how appropriate that I saw this today too, and am able to share with all of you. 


Looking forward to doing my part, will you do yours???
CLICK HERE to get started today, it's so simple!


Don't forget to LINK up to my weekly party.
AMAZE ME AUGUST
For the coolest parties, I participate in. 
Feel free to add yours, if you think I'd like it :)

             
~~~~Read HERE to find out more~~~~

2 comments:

  1. That is so great Bella! I am going to go read about it. I love your new header and you look gorgeous as always my dear! Your blog is looking so amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I didn't even think about the carbon footprint of my blog! I'm just glad to be able to keep it 99% paperless, lol!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)