Saturday, November 12, 2011

Luxe Boulevard **Takeover #2**

*** Takeover #2 ***
Let's welcome Stephanie from LUXE BOULEVARD as she is next to takeover my blog for the month of November. Are you wondering what's going on? Check out this post where I explain what's happening. A very special thank you to ALL my friends who have so willingly stepped in to TAKEOVER my blog for a couple weeks :)


Hi Bella readers! 
I'm Stephanie, over at Luxe Boulevard, the place for all things whimsical and girly.
I'm not going to go into a whole bunch of typed out gibber jabber because I've got a video tutorial to share with you. Bella seemed quite interested in my "smokey eye," so I thought I would share it with you while she's taking care of business. I don't call it a smokey eye because my idea of a smokey eye contains charcoal colors and I don't use any, only blacks and whites. So we're going with "smoldering." Smoldering's hot, right? I mean sexy hot, not temperature hot. You know what I mean! Here it is!


Thanks for tuning in, all. I would love it you stopped by, said hi.
Thanks for having me, Bella. I can't wait for everything to get back to "normal" for you and get you back here.

Photobucket



**Aww Steph, you are just the cutest**
I loved seeing your video, I so wish we were closer, so we could hang out, I seriously love ya girl. That was an awesome video tutorial, and you look beautiful as always mama :)
Good luck with the giveaway!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)