Welcome to the 35th edition of
How have you all been this past week. I've been wrapped up in school work, studying for testing with my oldest, and just plain crazy busy. As the school year comes to an end, I will just be getting busier. Last year I only started my blog, in August. Right around when school started, so it will be interesting to see how I manage blogging, and all the summer activities. It will be a challenge for sure.
Having said that, I am super happy that you are here. Sharing all your projects with us. I really love seeing what you create, and thank you for choosing to stop by and link up with us here.
Today I wanted to share with you a simple, easy, and incredibly tasty recipe for my version of
GREEN EGGS AND HAM BREAKFAST BURRITO
You will need:
3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
1/2 onion finely chopped
4-6 brocoli floretts finely chopped
1 handful collard greens
1/2 c chopped ham
4-6 mushrooms finely chopped
salsa to taste
salt and pepper
1. Saute onions, garlic, and ham in oil, or butter for a few minutes.
2. Add the GREEN veggies and saute until soft. You don't need much oil, as the veggies let out a lot of water. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Beat your eggs, and add them at the end. Cooking until eggs are cooked, but still wet. Nothing worse than overcooked eggs.
4. Brown your tortilla over an open gas flame, or a hot skillet.
5. Fill, and top with some fresh hot salsa.
Tell me what you think? If you've never had GREEN eggs before, you are missing out. The garlic adds so much flavor, and it is just delicious. You can substitute, spinach, kale, zucchini, or any other green veggies you want.
I'd love to know if you try this. DO you have any favorite breakfast burrito recipes? Please do share!!!
Now link up, and have fun. I can't wait to see what you've been up to. Also since I didn't do features last week, I will be doing two posts on Wednesday!!!
If you liked this post, then follow me dude!
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
Enter your email address here:
Don't forget to LINK up to my weekly party.
AMAZE ME AUGUST
AMAZE ME AUGUST