Sunday, April 17, 2011

Organizing my Garage PART 1

I've been asked to guest post over at a couple blogs lately. 
Today I am lucky enough to be over at one of my favorite blogs.


Hope you can stop by to say hello. 


I'm over @ LUXE BOULEVARD helping my sweet friend Stephanie out while they move. 


Now would you like to see Part 1 of my new garage?


I'm sure if you push through my archives, you will see several pictures of my garage. My hate for this ugly space, I can't even begin to tell you. The place was just a magnet for dirt, junk, dust, spiders, and everything else you can imagine. I HATED going in there, and hated for anyone to see my garage. 


Not only that, but it REALLY made keeping the rest of the house clean, very difficult. All the dirt would come in from the garage, and nothing had a proper place for storage resulting in everything being thrown all over the place. 


While I still need to completely organize my garage, I'd like to start showing you what I've done so far. 


This was what we worked on for most of spring break. 
Totally rad right?





Ok, I know this is just the before pictures, but I am curious to see what you all think I did in there, and to make it even more fun, I'd love to hear what YOU WOULD do to make it look better, and be more useable, and kid friendly.


Tell me what you think, and come back to see Part 2 within the next few days!!


If you liked this post, then follow me dude!
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
Enter your email address here:
Don't forget to LINK up to my weekly party.  AMAZE ME AUGUST
             

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. I came over from Luxe Boulevard, but really I see you all about "town," including my facebook page. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)