- STEP 1 : Saute the garlic and half an onion in a little EVOO with a dash of salt (be careful not to let it burn, or it will taste bitter)
- STEP 2 : After the garlic and onions are soft, and clear, add the mushrooms. I like to brown my mushrooms, so cook yours how you like them, more raw, or more browned like me :)
- STEP 3 : Beat your eggs, season with salt and pepper as needed.
- STEP 4 : Add TONS of spinach. It wilts down to practically nothing, so stuff it in there, it's HEALTHY!
- STEP 5 : Pour your eggs, add feta cheese, and slowly start to scramble. Cook until set, but again try not to burn it. Eggs always taste better when cooked at lower heat, and are served just a little wet, if you know what I mean.
So tell me, what did you think? Was this a fun way to read a recipe? I'm hoping if nothing else, I didn't hurt anybody's eyes with more bad pictures, lol. One day I will get the hang of it all, but until then, i think I'll stick to Instagram to help with my photo editing!
Don't forget to leave me some feedback. I'm trying all kinds of new things here, in case you haven't noticed. I'd love to see what you think of it all. If you still don't know what I'm talking about you can start by catching up on a few posts.
P.s. I'm linking up to these awesome parties ---->>
All the blogs I link up to can be found in my blog rolls in my sidebar. Go see what my favorite bloggers are up to :)
P.p.s If you host a party, and don't like the way I link back, kindly let me know, and I will be happy to make it right. I think having all the parties I link up to in my blog roll in my sidebar is a wonderful way for my readers to see whats new with your blogs, as it's always being updated. No need to wonder which party started, now you can see exactly what everyone is up to right away :)