Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Hairstyle GAME - A new series!!

THE HAIRSTYLE GAME
A new Series

Every week I will post SEVEN new hairstyles. All of them are "celebrity inspired" and you have to match my pictures to the celebrity. I will name them all at the bottom of the post!

Come back every SUNDAY for a new game, and the answers to the previous weeks game. 

Oh and if you GRAB a button, you'd totally make me happy!
Besides, we all love to play dress up, and this is just WAY to much fun to not let your friends join in the fun. If enough of you ask, I might even turn it into a linky so YOU can play too!



Here's how this New Series came to be!!

I found this amazing virtual hairstyle program online, while searching for help on cutting my Moms hair. She was scared to go short, and leave it natural (grey). I told her it would look awesome. So I had to find a way to prove it to her. 

Let me introduce you to:
THE HAIRSTYLER
No more trying a hair color just to realize you look like poo with it. 
No more bad haircuts. 
DUMB AND DUMBER HAIRCUT
No more taking a comb to fold up your hair to see if you like the way you look with bangs. 
I did a video on cutting your bangs, it was pretty funny, check it out. 
HOW TO CUT YOUR OWN BANGS VIDEO TUTORIAL

If you want to see all my hair posts, just search for HAIR, or click HERE!

Now you can try any hairstyle VIRTUALLY. I'm telling you it looks so realistic! I bet you could fool someone if you sent them a picture, hehe.
THE HAIRSTYLER

Go check it out people. For the cost of a CHEAP haircut you can get a ONE YEAR membership to this amazing styling tool. I can't even tell you how fantastic it is. I'm sure there are other sites out there, maybe even free ones, but I stumbled on this one, and LOVE IT. Totally easy to use, totally customizable, great advanced search options, and you can get a full makeup makeover as well. 

You can ask real stylists for help, watch tons of videos, and I could go on and on, but the best way for you to understand is to check it out yourself.

GO now, and treat yourself to a FUN afternoon, trying on different hairstyles. 
You never know, it might just be what you need to change your look once and for all. I know it can be scary to cut your hair, or change the color, but now you can try out all the things you never thought you could pull off, JUST FOR FUN. How cool is that!!

P.s. I am NOT being payed, compensated, or in any way asked to write this review. I found this site, signed up, USED it, and LOVED it. Although I am going to write them to ask if I could giveaway some free memberships, so keep your fingers crosses, he he. 

Check out this weeks game by clicking:
THE HAIRSTYLE GAMES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)