Tuesday, May 17, 2011

AMAZING FEATURES week #35

Sorry ladies. I have NO IDEA what happened. I wrote up this post, and am pretty sure I posted it, I mean seriously, I would have posted it right? I just realized that it was never posted though, and I am missing another post, I am pretty sure I posted too. Oh blogger, you really messed things up. I'm so sorry ladies, HOPE you can forgive me. 


Amaze me August
FEATURES
Below you will find this weeks TOP 10, if you'd like to be featured here, make sure to link up your projects :)
Please grab a button if you've been featured, and display it proudly!




You were all awesome. Can't wait to see what you have for us next time. I would appreciate any help in spreading the word about my party, and blog, so grabbing a button, would really be awesome, and you'd make me super happy :)


Christine @ KRAZY CRAFTY LADY made a really cute pillow, the perfect gift for any newlywed, he TONIGHT, NOT TONIGHT pillow. Gotta love that!!!



Christine @ KRAZY CRAFTY LADYI know two features, BUT how cool is this breadbox turned ribbon holder? Totally cool, I know, that's why I couldn't resist featuring this too. Way to go girl!!



Jill @ CREATING MY WAY TO SUCCESShas a great challenge on her blog, the clothing upcycling challenge, and she showed us how she turned an ordinary tshirt into a darling dress for her daughter. You have to check out her blog, it's full of awesome ideas.



Maria @ MOMMY MADE made her son an awesome guitar cake. He turned 5, and she made this cake for her big boy. I love the tutorial, step by step, very useful, and just look at the results. :) LOVE it.



Abby @ MY YELLOW SAND BOXhas set up a challenge to create 30 hairstyles in 30 days, and so far, she does not let us down. Some really creative, cool ideas, to style that hair. No more excuses for boring pony tails anymore.



Ashley @ EVELYN KATE DESIGNcreated a blogging calendar. How brilliant is that. I love how simple this is, but we all know that it will be very useful. Go check it out, and see if it can't help you!!



Megan @ FOWL SINGLE FILEused up some scraps, and created a wonderful, useful, and pretty cd holder, yes some of us still use them, lol. She also made some really cute bean bags.



Kaitlin @ THE GOODEY KNOT loves Vans, I do too, but she had a pair, a plain white pair, that she didn't love, and after a quick stencil paint job, I think I AM IN LOVE. These are toooooo cute.



Becky @ RUB SOME DIRT ON IT did something really cool with her plastic Easter eggs. Nothing crafty, nope, just totally awesome none the less. She made an alphabet game, for her little man. I could so see this, used with math, even matching pictures. What a SUPER great idea.



Nicki @ SO FREE MEmade a wreath, from rags. Well actually a $2.00 blanket from the dollar store, BUT you could so use up old tshirts, or even sheets, anything really. This is a great way to use up those scraps.

THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!





If you liked this post, then follow me dude!

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
Enter your email address here:


Don't forget to LINK up to my weekly party. 

AMAZE ME AUGUST
             

4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I am so pleased you chose my wreath to feature. The whole project cost $2 each item $1!!!! I bought the blankets to have in my fabric box for scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella! Thank you so much for the feature on my guitar cake! You rock, I also saw that you mentioned it again in another post! You are amazing! Sorry to taking so long to reply.. first the blogger being down thing.. and then I was just slacking on my blog reading! Im behind.. and Im also behind in email too! :( But I did get your email about the blog design and Im about to go get back to you about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know , you're not crazy... You did post this, I think it was over the weekend bc I remember reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you for the feature!! I shall display your featured button with pride!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)