Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stop bookmarking, Start PINNING- I LOVE PINTEREST-

Yup this if for all of you, who just haven't heard, or still aren't convinced that Pinterest might just be the best thing since sliced bread, for us bloggers. Raise your hand if you aren't the organized type, (like me) and have trouble remembering where you saw something, or where you saved it. Pinterest solves that!! Hey even for you weird super organized peeps, this is 100 times better than your current super organized folder system, or bookmarking system, I assure you. You know I'm telling it to you straight!!!

Why don't you take a peek at some of my folders!!

50 all natural beauty products you can make yourself.
From planetgreen.discovery.com
From bystephanielynn.com

MY FUTURE FIT BODY
From thehealthychange.tumblr.com
From tumblr.com
GO GREEN


From jmrsadler.tumblr.com

HA, thats all for now folks, if you want to see more of my boards, I currently have 35, and more than 2,300 pins in them, then head on over and check my boards out. 
ORGANIZING
KIDS CRAFTS
KITCHENS
BATHROOMS
COOL ROOMS
GARDENING
RECIPES
CAKES
and much much more. 

Obviously I am just one person, but HOLY COW, you can easily find yourself just as addicted as the rest of us are. I try to get on there once every day or two, and always find tons, and tons of awesome things, I just have to pin. Now I can organize all my ideas, and likes in one easy place, and have it separated however I want, see a picture, and have a link where I got it from, all with ONE CLICK. 

I just love it!! You will too. So if you're still not convinced you should give it a try, well fine then, give it a day or two, and you'll see yet another blogger talking about how much they love it too. Eventually trust me, you will want in, and when you do, you will wonder how you ever did without. 

SO you want to join, now what??
You either request an invite which can take a couple weeks, I should know. I had to wait, lol. 

OR I can give away invited to all you lovelies. 

If you want me to invite you, please leave me a comment, and obviously I need your email address, so leave it in the comment, or send me an email directly if you don't want to leave it in the comment. 
bellabeforeandafter {@} gmail {.} com

How excited are you right now???
Hey since I am being so nice, will you do me a favor too?
If you aren't following me yet, would you consider doing so?
I would absolutely love having you!
Here's all the places you can find me, and follow along!
No you don't have to silly, I will still invite you, but if you want too, then I would surely be happy!
Photobucket

Enter your email address here:

Have a wonderful day, and as they say HAPPY PINNING!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love it when I find fellow bloggers that share my enthusiasm for Pinterest. It's scary how addicting it is! I'll definitely be following your "Go Green" board now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lord! don't get me started! I am such an addict!!!! Just.can't.stop.pinning....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my dear,i really dont know how to handle & play with pintrest,i have read a lot about it but i feel its hard to maintain.. :(

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)