Wednesday, April 6, 2011

GUEST POST ~ Me Making Do ~ Felt Flower Tutorial ~

When I posted THIS POST asking for help, and then sent an email to my blogfy friends, I never expected so many people to respond.I am blessed with wonderful friends, and I had a ton of ladies, who were more than willing to keep you all entertained while I get better, or get some sleep, or paint my garage, whatever, he he. The point is that I am SUPER lucky, super THANKFUL, and SUPER excited to introduce you all to Heather from
Me Making Do
ME MAKING DO
Heather has a blog, one filled with much happiness, and joy. She loves to share, create, inspire, uplift, and encourage her fellow bloggers. She has a TON of kids, hehe and loves crafting with them as well. She is funny, and sweet, and totally creative. I don't know how she does it, but I have a  thing or two I could surely learn from this awesome mama. Go on over and say hello, she'll be thrilled to have you. Today however I am thrilled she is here with us, so please welcome Heather!

Take it away girl, show us what you got!!!

Hi everyone! I'm Heather from over at Me Making Do. I'm so excited to be sharing a tutorial with you all today
 Thank you so much Bella for letting me invade your blog!
Come by some time and check out what I have going on!
Link up on Monday's to my link party - anything you have been working on.
Tuesday's - I try out someones tutorial want me to try yours? Let me know!
Wednesday's - Crafting with my Kids
Thursday's - a new craft tutorial
Friday's - Fun Food Finds
Saturday's - Fun Finds from around the web
Sunday's - Thankful Sunday, where I share what I am thankful for.
Enough with all that though check out these flower tutorials I have for you...
Want to make one or all of them? Let's get started!
Supplies
  • Hot Glue
  • Felt (I just used scraps)
  • Fabric (again just scraps)
  • scissors
  • Sewing (optional)
For this hair flower you will also need an alligator clip, or you could glue it to a headband.
Layer your fabric on top of your felt sew or glue together.
Add glue to the back of felt and pinch together.
You should now have a funky looking flower.
Turn over and add hot glue to the back of one of the petals and glue on your leaf.
Looking cuter!
Glue a small piece of felt to your alligator clip and glue to the back of your flower.
Clip it in your princesses hair!
For the roses you will need a dowel.
For the orange rose just glue your petals with the point down.
Enjoy all your flowers!
Thanks Bella for having me!

Thanks Heather, those flowers are so pretty!!!

If you liked this post, then follow me dude!
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
Enter your email address here:

Don't forget to LINK up to my weekly party.
  AMAZE ME AUGUST
             

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)