Monday, December 20, 2010

Amaze me August #16

Hello everyone, and Welcome to my 16th edition of
AMAZE ME AUGUST
Photobucket
ENJOY the PARTY

GRAB A BUTTON be nice :)

Check out the AMAZING projects, and make sure to go say hello.

I will be doing FEATURES this week.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so make sure to come
see if you were FEATURED.

Thanks to everyone who participates, and the incredible projects you all share every week. It is simply a pleasure looking at all the links, and I do look at all of them, even if I sometimes don't get around to leaving a comment. I really try to, but life is pretty hectic, and especially now with the holidays, oh man, forget about it. :)

Please bare with me, and hopefully things get back on schedule here soon. Thanks for understanding!!


As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I know! I'm SOOOO excited about the 100 followers! :) AHH! And honestly..im not sure what happens after you play with it.(oops). After we finished I think we just threw it away, but it may last for longer. Sorry! I guess you'll just have to make some and let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)