Friday, August 6, 2010

Those Darn Impulse Purchases.

Alright so don't think I haven't been up to anything the past couple days. I spent most of Wednesday trying to figure out how to fix my blog up, add pictures, without having huge spaces in between, and things like that. Still trying to figure it out, and am having the hardest time. Somebody please help me!!!

While buying school supplies yesterday I did something very bad. I want to know if any of you have ever gone to the store, and bought things because those darn store merchandising people, do such a good job, placing things in the most awesome spot, that you can't walk by without thinking you REALLY need it.

Let me just tell you some things I bought on impulse, because I just thought I had to have it. Clearly I have a problem, and just another reason why credit cards ARE SOOO BAD. In my own defense, I have not touched a credit card in years. My bank debit card got bent in half, and I have to order a new one, and so in the mean time I have my Discover in my wallet. Bad idea indeed. Need to replace debit card right away, so this kind of thing does not happen again. All things are promptly getting returned back to the store, thank you very much.
I already have tons of pliers, granted I can
never find any, thus this purchase. Maybe
I will keep this one.
$14.88- SAMSCLUB

Not including the camera Im already using, I have 2
others, did I really need another one, even if on sale? NO!
$50.40-OFFICEMAX




I got a new one, because my other wasn't working.
Not bad, until I go plug my old one in a new plug, and
guess what, IT WORKS. So another return.
$16.76-SAMSCLUB
Looked good in the store, not exactly the most practical
thing, especially with the set on the right, can't seem
to figure out what those attachments are for.
$19.87-SAMSCLUB
Clearly, I ALREADY have a printer. A good one!
So I go buy another one, thinking maybe I need another.
Go ahead and laugh, I even bought extended warranty,
so my new printer is covered, LOL.
$137.97+$49.99 warranty-OFFICEMAX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)