Wednesday, June 29, 2011

AMAZING FEATURES week #41 & #42

Amaze me August
TOP 10 FEATURES






We have a lot of features this week, since I didn't do any features last week. So take a few moments to see my TOP 10 for the past two weeks. I had a really hard time choosing, there were so many awesome link ups. As usual I love seeing new people join the party, you know who you are :) Thank you so much, and I also want to thank everyone who is kind enough to add my button, or link back to my blog. Almost every single blog I visited, did this, so I just want you to know I APPRECIATE it so much. 

Thanks again to everyone who helps make this party awesome. Don't forget about my new party. Even if you link up here, you can always go there to link up as well. Especially if it's party related, I actually PREFER you join the party there first. I need all your help in spreading the word about this party, and soon I just know it will be an awesome resource for us all. 
PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS
Photobucket

Now check out these amazing features!!

Holly @ CRAFTS BY HOLLY created the most adorable penguin themed birthday party for her little man, who turned one. Everything turned out so cute, and the setting in the park was just beautiful. She even had a very big surprise guest show up, so sweet!

Crystal @ A PUMPKIN AND A PRINCESS didn't go buy her kids popsicles, oh no, she made them. So easy, and I can so imagine how tasty too. Make sure to take a look at these for sure.

Trina @ A LOVE 2 CREATE turned a regular dress into a ruffle shirt. As always she made it look so simple, and now her daughter has a beautiful new shirt.

Sourkraut @ LANGES FADCHEN, FAULES MADCHEN made me drool like crazy with her new Key Lime Cupcake creations. I mean seriously who doesn't love key lime pie, and in a cupcake form, oh my gosh. I love seeing her creations, they are always incredibly awesome.

B. Cheniful @ B. CHENIFUL was requested by her dear neighbor to make a special yarn wreath for her mil. B. Cheniful was a bit nervous, as she wanted to make it perfect. I think mission accomplished, this turned out wonderful!

Emily @ ON THE V SIDE had a little problem called big open wall space, can anyone relate? I can!! She solved that problem with a beautifully arranged photo collage, and she shows us how she did it, quite simply too.

Patricia @ IN THE MOM ZONE redid her kids art desk. To say the least the desk had seen better days, lol. She mod podged spiderman comic pages on it, and I am telling you I WANT THIS now. Totally awesome, and you can get lost reading all those comics now, every day!! Totally awesome, girl.

Amanda @ LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CORNER made a cute personalized nursery letter. She used silhouettes of various animals, and created this incredible piece. I love it.

Melody @ CRAFTY BUTT bought a cutting board from the dollar tree, and while it serves it's purpose, she wanted it to look cute too, so she just added a doily, no biggie really, he he. Look how cute it is now, gosh girl.

Amanda @ LITTLE B made some really cute, strawberry cake pops, to celebrate summer. I love the way she displayed them in that yellow planter, so cute.

Stacy @ JUST SEW SASSY made the most awesome, cutest, most adorable burlap pinwheel wreath ever. Gosh I just love it so much, mostly because of the fabulous colors, and the pinwheels naturally are just too cute.

Amy and Emily @ SISTERS OS THE WILD WILD WEST redid an old, UGLY $2.00 dresser, into a fabulous race car white dresser, perfect for any little boy. I can't believe what a transformation this was, just amazing.

Christine @ CRAFTY GEORDI gave her bed a princess feel, but very grown up. She used driftwood, and two beautiful barn doors, as the headboard. I love the way it turned out!!

Thendral @ KAVIN, SEWING, EMBROIDERY, CRAFTS and MOREshowed us really simple way to create a stencil, which you can use for card making, art projects, or in this case fabric printing. I love it, so simple.

Miya @ JELLYFISH JELLY made the cutest little party favor holders, mini footballs, made out of paper mache. How darling are these, I mean how manly, are these, he he.

Ashley @ A BLONDES LIFE built something, all by herself. Not just anything, she made a sofa table, yeah, she said she couldn't believe it, and I can't either. It turned out so good, WOW, I wonder if it really is THAT easy, hehe.

Alia @ ALIA'S CREATIVE LIFE shared her recipe for some delicious chickpea flour pancakes, YUMMY, and a very simple way to spice up that regular can of beans. Totally sounds awesome, trust me, go check it out!!

Heather @ DIY KINDA GAL simply BLEW me away this week with her incredible tutorial AND transformation of a ugly laminate bookshelf/entertainment unit. You know the kind, not very pretty. Can you see this now, can you? It is amazing, you must go see how she did it, truly amazing.

Emily @ BLUE BABES CREATE tried her hand at the adorable mens dress shirt turned into fashion skirt. I think she did a fabulous job, and I must say that I really want to try this too. It's just so adorable, and actually looks rather easy, of I do say so myself, :)

Mary@ THE DECORATIVE PAINTBRUSH redid a plain coffe table. SHe named it her 60's inspired surfboard, and it does look like one. I love her furniture pieces, they are so creative.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature here! It inspired me to go make another batch of cake pops mmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! I hardly deserve to be here with these other awesome features. I also gotta try that mens shirt skirt.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. such awesome finds! I agree, you couldn't have narrow the number to 3 just to many awesome things to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my football party favors. I just posted these onto Eurocakes before I realized you featured them. Feel free to delete the double up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bella! :)
    Thank so much for your sweet comment on my laundry room post! I truly LOVE that room now and before it was my least favorite room in the house.
    I'll check out your linky parties too, thanks for the invite! You featured some great things this week...those popsicles had my mouth watering!
    Hugs
    Missy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the feature! Mr. G has been busily building lego ships on his newly spiffed up desk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature, Bella! I'm feelin' the love!

    diy kinda girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella, thank you SO MUCH for the feature!!!! :-) I appreciate it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a doll! Thanks so much for the feature :D And the great compliment! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thank you for featuring my letter art! I'm flattered! :) I will definitely have to check out some of these other great crafty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your kind comments and featuring my pinwheel wreath!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Bella, thanks for featuring me! You are such a dear!
    Loads of love!
    Alia

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)