Wednesday, May 18, 2011

AmAZING FEATURES week #36

Amaze me August
FEATURES
Below you will find this weeks TOP 10, if you'd like to be featured here, make sure to link up your projects :)
Please grab a button if you've been featured, and display it proudly!


Before we continue with the features, I wanted to share a beautiful video my aunt sent me last night. It's just another thing to bring a smile to your face, and warm your heart. 

Cris @ CRISSYS CRAFTS made some incredible metal flowers, using soda cans. Oh how I love this, it's green, it's recycled, it's beautiful, and totally free, YAY. What a great tutorial too, she made it look so easy.
Michelle @ DREAM HOME DIY showed us a great little trick to turn an ugly thermostat eye sore on the wall, into dare I say a work of art. How pretty is this darn thermostat in it's new frame. Brilliant idea girl.
Amber @CROSS MY HEART redid her loft. It underwent quite a transformation thats to some paint, and a few slipcovers, and the power of the pillow. She even created a matching painting, inspired by one of the pillows. I love the new look in there, so fun, colorful, and pretty. Good job girl!
Jane @JANES JUNK AND TREASURES got lucky at goodwill. She found all kinds of goodies, that she was able to transform into pure loveliness. It was a pleasure reading her post too, she is quite the funny gal, so head on over and say hello, you won't be sorry.
Kathleen @ CHARM BRACELET DIVA created another incredible vintage charm medal with the beautiful St. Therese as the focal point. I fell in love with this necklace, and am happy to say I am the new proud owner of it. There is a beautiful quote on the back of this medal that St. Therese was well known for. It reads: I shall spend my heaven doing good upon this earth I couldn't agree more, and I will surely try to live my life just like that. Thank you Kathleen for sharing this with us.
Sandy @ ORGANIZE WITH SANDY organized her outside shed. What I loved about it, was that she didn't go out of her way to make it all pretty, she used simple containers, simple ideas to hold things up. Like wire for her paper towels. I loved that. This is just the way I'd do things, she made use of every square inch, and did it in a very economical way, love that.
Jessie @ OUR LITTLE FAMILY is a self proclaimed neat freak, lol. Good thing too, because her mom really needed some help, and luckily Jessie came to her rescue. She organized this little built in hutch to display pretty things, not blenders. Lucky mom, I wouldn't mind Jessie helping me out too.
Sarah @ A LITTLE OF THIS, A LITTLE OF THAT redid her office. It went from a plain boring room, to a room full of beauty, and it's all done in a black, grey and white color scheme. I love it, especially the monogram and photo collage wall.
Delilah @ LIVE LAUGH SEW made something pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. Would you believe this used to be an old ugly turtleneck, yup it's true. This amazing gal turned it into an adorable blouse, and she has much much more to see on her blog. Make sure to check it out, it's simple awesome.
Trophy Wife @ TALES OF A TROPHY WIFE shared a yummy recipe for homemade na-na-na-na-naans. Sorry couldn't resist, because that's how she described them, and now it's stuck in my head too, he he. What I love about her recipe is that you only have to wait about an hour, compared to almost all day for the one I usually use. Besides that, her blog is AWESOME. SHe is hilarious, and tons of great stuff there. Make sure to stop by and say hello. Sorry girly, I don't know your name, so trophy wife you are, until I am told differently, he he.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Bella, and thanks for the purchase as well! Just an FYI, I tried to add your feature button to my sidebar and it said it's been removed from Photobucket. You must really be having fun with all the "construction"!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. great features , love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! You totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! Thanks for the feature! Glad that you liked my metal flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for the feature! I appreciate it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)