Thursday, September 30, 2010

1st AWARD, and my Fish gets FEATURED!!!

Yesterday I was FEATURED, and here's the cutest picture that says it all. So cute right?

Sourkraut, a great new blogging pal, I made JUST recently, has fallen in love with me, so much so that she has awarded me with this award. 
I was thrilled to see this, and to say the least completely shocked, and humbled. Not only is she totally new to my blog, but with all the awesome blogs out there for her to include me in the top 15, is just amazing. 

SOURKRAUT with SOURKRAUTKRAFTS

has a very cool blog, filled with recipes, (she's kinda German), crafts, projects, photography, sewing, you name it, she seems to do it. Just today while checking her out she was doing a great feature on her favorite etsy things, wishing she had more etsy friends so she could show them off (hint hint). She is very talented, and from what I've seen loves to celebrate others as well. What's not to love about a gal like that.

THANK YOU my sweet Sourkraut, I would gladly return the award to you, but per the rules, will be passing it on to 15 others. Watch out for my list coming very soon, will take me a bit to narrow it down, but am TOO excited to be able to do it.
******************************
Then today I get a message from my sweet girl Ami over at ALI LILLY, telling me she included my FISH CURRY in a feature she was doing on yummy, comforting fall food. Hello, that was so cool, I mean seriously, made me smile. I've actually seen some of the other recipes she shared on there, and they all look fantastic. Ami, is a regular here, and has been my #1 supporter since starting Amaze me August. She was so willing to spread the word, link up, and offer support. It was so nice, and made me feel happy. Just like a good neighbor AMI is there :)
AliLilly

THANK YOU AMI!!!

As always ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You deserve them, you are so sweet and your blog is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come so far so quickly! Congratulations! I missed the fish curry post (I'm about 250 posts behind in my reader) so I'll be looking for that toute suite!

    Seriously, you've been so helpful to me and you've developed such a unique voice, it's hard to believe you haven't been doing this forever. I couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You totally desrve it. I love your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you! That's awesome, as a new girl, to see that kinda recognition! Good for you!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Bella!! Did you see my post on my beloved nephew? I don't have your email otherwise I would of sent you a personal link!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)