Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Hairstyle Games - Week #1

Welcome to our new series!
I am so excited about this new series. It's FUN, it's silly, it's goofy, and everyone likes to play dress up right, JUST not with your hair, hehe. Well now you can experiment all you want, and with no regret, because it's all done online through this VIRTUAL HAIRSTYLING program called THE HAIRSTYLER. I sure hope you have fun!!

Click THE HAIRSTYLE GAMES to find out more.


Here are this weeks hairstyles!
a. Ciara
b. Christina Ricci
c. Salma Hayek
d. Sharon Osborne
e. Whitney Houston
f. Kim Kardashian
g. Angelina Jolie
1. g               2. b
3. f              4. c


5.  d             6. a


7. e
All you have to do is match the correct celebrity to the hairstyle, and try not to laugh :)
Come back next week for the answers!
Oh and grab a button will ya, I'm sure your friends would love to play along too.

Now I just have to know, what is your favorite, and least favorite hairstyle this week, and why?
P.S. Don't forget to check out my NEW blog series. It's all about getting things done.
Click on Make it Happen MONDAYS to see what I'm working on this week! 

Or to see my finished projects Click on Finally Finished FRIDAYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)