Monday, September 26, 2011

Amaze me August #56 - WIWW- Pincurls and Yoga Pants

Welcome to the 56th edition of Amaze me August!
WIWW- Pincurls, and Yoga pants
This week I am sharing with you my take on how to dress up comfy yoga pants. I was busy cleaning all last week, my garage is almost all done, and looks so good, I can't wait to show you. In the mean time, the girl and I decided to put some pincurls in our hair for the night, so we could have some beautiful curls in the morning. Things didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped, so I ended up with some messy victory curls, wrapped a bandana around my head, put a pretty bow in there, and called it a day.

It had just rained last Friday, and it was absolutely beautiful outside. All the plants, trees, and flowers looked so colorful, and amazing, I just had to take some pics out on my HUGE DECK - did you miss the post on where I cleaned it, make sure to check it out!

Yoga pants - Bally's (Sams club)
Shirt - Kohls
Red Sandals - Sis got them from India

Pretty styling for doing housework right? It was a SUPER nice change to actually dress up, even if all I was doing was cleaning. I felt so 1950's housewifish, lol.
My beautiful cat Tiger (in Romanian, we call him Teegru) joined in the fun, so he is in many of the shots. He has the MOST amazing eyes that I just couldn't capture, erghhh. Oh yeah, and my footsies, well they got polished a couple weeks ago, quite an improvement over THIS POST- WIWW - BLISTERS and BROWN, where I was rocking 6 month old nail polish, he he. 
I seriously love my cat. Several years ago though, as cats are not the smartest cookies around, he snuck under my van as I was pulling out my garage, and I ran over his hip. I cried so bad, I freaked out, I thought I had seriously just killed my cat. While he lay there, limping, he never made a sound, he just looked at me, like he knew I would take care of him. It was late at night, and I didn't know what to do. First thing in the morning, I took him to the vet, where he told me, LUCKILY, nothing had been broken , no organs were damaged, and the only thing that MIGHT possibly happen is he could get arthritis when he gets older. I still don't know how he got so lucky, but I LOVE him so much, and am thankful everyday that he is OK. 
How do you like that pretty pink bow? How do you like it matched up with my leopard print bandana? I thought it was pretty fun, and while I would have NEVER ever bought this bright pink bow, especially not to wear myself, I got it as a prize, part of my winning package from my awesome friend, Maria over at AGAPE LOVE DESIGNS. So thanks girl, if you would not have sent this to me, I would have NEVER known how flippin cute it can be :)

Pink Bow - AGAPE LOVE DESIGNS
Necklace - SHINE necklace
I carefully tucked my short a** bangs under the bandana, they were not cooperating AT all. If you missed seeing my Instagram pictures, you should check out my FACEBOOK. It was quite funny, the girl and I had rags on our heads for the night, and to see the result the following morning, you will def chuckle at how funny my hair looked, hehe. 

SMILE, it's good for you, even if you have MASSIVE wrinkles, he he.
Side shot of the big honking Roman nose, gotta love that too, lol.
Mustering all my strength to show you just how incredibly GRAY ( WHITE) my hair is getting. Very sad, it makes me feel so bummed sometimes, and then I remember why I'm not coloring it, and I just move on. I should feel blessed, just look at all those NATURAL, and FREE highlights. I wish there was a miracle way to color my hair, and still be healthy. I have yet to try henna, I'm kinda scared, I haven't put ANYTHING in my hair for over a year, I don't know that I want to mess it all up now. 
So there you have it. Another fun WIWW post. I'll be linking up to these awesome parties, because they are awesome, and full of inspiration. You should check them out!!


Don't forget to grab a button if you are linking up to the party. I appreciate the support as always.
So much awesome Halloween projects being done, I am so excited. You are so awesome, each and every one of you, WOO HOO, keep up all the amazing work. I love it!!


Photobucket





Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are rad! Your sister is awesome for getting you those. Did u know I'm super gray too? Had it since I was 19. I'm 27 now and it's pretty intense. I let it grow the length of my bangs once but I finally colored it again. Weird cause no one else in my family is premature gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I had taken my mother to the hair dressers a few years ago and she asked the girl to do pin curls, the hairdresser had no clue what she was talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Bella and "yep" I have a few gray hairs as well, lol... but, I earned everyone of them Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so gorgeous, Bella!! Those sandals are AWESOME!!! I LOVE how supportive you are to the handmade market! YOU ROCK MOMMA! p.s. you have some goodies in the mail! SORRY it took so long! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella my sweet, you look beautiful! I love the photo with you and your daughter, how fun that must have been. I am all for dressing in comfy clothes and I adore the yoga pants and that shirt.
    I hope all is well with you!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl, YOU can pull off a red lip like no other! Beautiful! And my favorite picture? The "pre pin curl rags" pic! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you could try to use aveda haircolor- the demi permanent haircolor (which blends greys rather than completely covers them and washes out in about 28 shampoos) its 99% naturally derived from plants and such. and the permanent haircolor (which will def cover your greys) is 97% naturally derived. if there are aveda salons in your area its something you could try if you're up to it.

    just a suggestion :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bella Bella.. I love your long photoposts!:))Tigrutz is so pretty! Love the sandals, I gotta find a pretty pair like that! Your smile and your eyes look make anything look good, but so it happens that these are all wonderful accessories;)
    Magda ᵔᴥᵔ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is such a great resource. There's so much wonderful information. I'm glad I came across it. Love the Halloween stuff and great name BTW. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)