Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kids doing chores ~ & CAKE DECORATING TUTORIAL ~

KIDS CHORES
If you have a little man like I do, then even 4 year old little boys can wash the dishes, he he. 
Ever since I started giving him money (in the form of writing in a check book, 2 days ago) he is all over working hard at anything, so he can make money. It's the CUTEST thing ever. My other two, well, lets just say they are MUCH less enthusiastic about the whole thing, lol. 

It helps that the dishes we use are stainless steel, therefor unbreakable. Otherwise I'd think twice about allowing him to do it. I just had to share these pics with al of you, he made my heart melt, he was sooooo cute, and he always sticks his little tongue out when he concentrates on something, it is the best.

So the next time you wonder when you can start your kids doing dishes, the answer is when you start paying them money, he he. Shoot, had I tried this a couple years ago, I wouldn't even have had to get a new dishwasher, jk.....

Love you little man, my Dino D!!!





Oh and today I'm over at my best friends blog:




I'm sharing a great tutorial on how to turn an invitation into a design for a cake. 
You might wanna go check it out, it's really cute.
Remember this cake, does it look familiar?
Come see how I did it, step by step!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi! He's really cute washing dishes:)) That means you've got more time for emails;) Kidding, but..I hope mine didn't get lost:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween Decoration Says:

    Your article is amazing I got an effective knowledge from you article. I want to read more about other articles on Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dino D is SO CUTE!!! Look at him go! I have pics of Alie doing the dishes!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for doing the guest post for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)