Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amaze me August #9~~ Features

Photobucket

Welcome to my 9th Amaze me August Party. The rules are simple, link up any project, recipe, diy project, or anything else you want to share. There is no limit on how many entries you can link up, and all that I ask is that you....

1. Consider becoming a follower of my blog, and leaving me a comment telling me so.

2. Link DIRECTLY to your project, and PLEASE either grab my button, or at the very least link back to the party, so that others may also join.

3. Visit others, and share the love, EVERYONE loves comments.

Have fun!!!

Here are my favorites from last week, in no particular order. :)
So my girl Sourkraut, has been working hard perfecting these Nutella Peanut Baklava Cupcakes. She is entering like a bunch of Cupcake Wars, and Chalenges, and Iron Chef competions, and we may just see her on the Food Network one day, she is pretty determined. :) I love her, and you should really go say HI.

Sourkraut @ Langes Fadchen, Faules Madchen

THANK YOU GIRL!!
Sunny, is something, and guess what apparently even the cat EMO is a bit of a riot. Yes her cat did a countdown of it's favorite Halloween decorations, and had some very funny things to say about most of them. It was hilarious, and just for that you should run on over to check it out, of course I though the projects were amazing, so thats just another reason.

Sunny @ Life in Rehab

THANK YOU GIRL!!
Diane must have read my mind, when she posted this, or did I read hers. I so wanted to decorate with this fo rmy party, and I must have written myself a dozen reminders, to go snatch some from the neighbors, lol. Well, while I never got around to doing it, thanks to Diane, you can still see how wonderful it looks, as a centerpiece. She has experience in doing this, and says it lasts a LONG time, gotta love that. It looks so beautiful, even thought I would have totally gone for the spooky look for my party, lol.

Diane @ Pittypat Paperie

THANK YOU GIRL!!
Michelle did a wonderful post about this beautiful mirror from her teenage years. She has such a lovely story to share, about the mirror and her mom. I loved it so much, and it doesn't hurt that the mirror is beautiful. Seriously I love that mirror, it is so fun. Make sure to go say HI, and of course read all about this beautiful mirror.

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY

THANK YOU GIRL!!
Claire made some beautiful stockings for her three grown daughters out of toile, and some lace. Aren't these so cute?? Yeah she has the cute sentimental ones, we all have them, but come on they don't match our decor right, so she just makes ones that do, lol. I wonder just how many stockings she actually has,,, hmmm.

Claire @ Bless me Nest

THANK YOU GIRL!!

Ladies PLEASE grab a FEATURED button and display it proudly!




As always ENJOY!


Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature sweetie!! That mirror is so special to me and this just made my day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my cupcakes and for saying such nice things about me. :) I love everything you featured, in fact. You've got great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for the double post of Paper Weave. My brain wasn't working this morning. Please eliminate one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thank you so much for featuring Pittypat Paperie. I have added your buttons to my sidebar and entered your link party. I ♥ parties Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you for the feature and the REALLY sweet review! You're such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party. Had a great time. Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)