Monday, October 25, 2010

Goodwill, Candle holder swirling thingy!!!!

Man oh man, I love the Goodwill, and yard sale shopping. There's nothing better than finding good deals. I saw this awesome candle holder, and it was perfect. I knew I wanted something tall, for my buffet area, for the party, Something to add soem height, but not get in the way, and just my luck found this beauty, last week. I thought ok, candles would be perfect, then I don't know how I ended up with apples, but shoot, I love it so much. Since we will have tons of vampires, at the party, the whole apple thing, twilight theme, is perfect. I added some skeletons, and eyeballs, and a few crows perched on it.

I would prefer it to be more black , rather than the silver, but again, will totally do for now, I'm not about to go spray painting anything is I don't have to.

Let me know what you think!!!!






As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Very fun project!!

    I think you sent me an email with some questions about blogging. I meant to get to it and answer them but I don't think I ever did. I have been buried in email lately. Anyway, I just didn't want you to think that I blew you off. If you have some questions, I've love to help you!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Great find and you did such a great job "twilighting" it up! :) Love the eyeballs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic find!!The apples are a perfect touch! I love Goodwill too. We've probably passed each other shopping at the HM one!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)