Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Amaze me August #8~~2 weeks of Features

Photobucket


Can you guys believe this will be my 8th week of hosting Amaze me August? I am amazed that I have been able to remember to set it up every Monday night, lol. I'm telling you guys, blogging keeps you regular. I hope everyone enjoys coming here, and slowly but surely it is growing every week. I am constantly getting new people joining, and I appreciate all of you who come back on a regular basis.

Last week I didn't do any features, and even tonight I'm pushing midnight right now, so this may be a bit quick, but here are some of my favorite link ups from last week, and this week.


Jenn @ This Mommy Lovesmade these amazing Elmo cupcakes. I just love them. Thank You Jenn for linking up!!

Megan @ Fowl Single File made these adorable turtle breads. What kid would not LOVE to eat this, yeah OK me too.
Thank You Megan for linking up!!
Lindy @ Cottage Hill did the craziest planter out of old books. Seriously she took a drill and tore those books up, and now look at  them, all pretty with a plant, and all. Oh man, I want to try this so bad. Thank You Lindy for linking up!!
This weeks favorites are....
Leah @ Living Life Crafty showed us how to organize out bags out of a pringles container. Oh yeah, its super cool. Thank You Leah for linking up!!!


Kendall @ Songbirds and Buttons did an awesome table makeover. Check out that beautiful color, and fun pattern she did. Yeah I love it. Thank You Kendall for linking up!!!
Michelle @ The Real Life Mom showed us how to make this great, super easy, hair bow holder. Thank you Michelle for linking up!!!
Ladies PLEASE grab a FEATURED button and display it proudly!



As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome!

8 comments:

  1. That Elmo cupcake is too cute! Thanks for hosting each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my cupcakes, Bella. I'm also happy to see you featured my pal Michelle's hair bow holder. The Real Life Mom and I went to college together and didn't really know each other too well but are reconnecting through the blogworld, fun right? Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these link ups!! Just added to this one and also your Halloween one! Hope you are having a great week!

    Aimee @ Justkiddingaroundatlanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting every week!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring me! I'm so happy you liked my table! :)

    -Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bella for the feature! I LOVE your blog and it is such an honor to be on here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bella! These are great!! Don't forget... you wanted me to remind you of the Worthy of the Prize Adoption Auction starting on Nov. 4th at http://worthyoftheprize.blogspot.com/2010/09/chosen-child-adoption-auction.html. ALL proceeds will go to the adoption families that they sponsor (US BEING ONE OF THEM)!! :) Thanks for all your support!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)