Thursday, September 23, 2010

100 DAY Challenge

Hi everyone, this may not be too exciting for everyone, but I've set myself for another challenge, and seeing as how blogging has REALLY helped me keep to some other things already, I've decided this should be a TOTAL success finally.

I desperately need to get some things in order, and really need to change some things personally, so I can be a better mommy, friend, wife, daughter, sister.

I don't have my list completely set up, but today was my first day, with only 99 more to go till the new year, which always marks a new start for me, but I never manage to get there, you know. I really hope that with everyone's support, I can make some real changes, and finally make these things happen.

More later with a list, even it's its partial. Like seriously coming up with 100 things isn't hard, but I need to be realistic, and think of what really matters, and prioritize,  so that by next year, I am a new and improved Bella, ready to take on even more, without stressing.

Linking up to some great parties, hoping to get some motivation, so help me out girls, show me your love, and any help is totally appreciated!!!

Thrilling Thursdays@ Paisley Passions

As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for doing this! I hope that you find the changes that you are looking for. We could all probably have a list, I know I need one! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)