Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How do you like your FEATURES!!

I'm trying to get all the features ready for tomorrows post, and while I said a few days ago, that I was thinking about limiting my features to the top THREE, I realized tonight AGAIN, how amazingly talented all of you are. Even with my small parties, like seriously small compared to the HUNDREDS of link ups that happen elsewhere, I have a hard time narrowing it down to my top TEN. I can't imagine what I would do if I had to go through hundreds of links. 


So THANK YOU for linking up, THANK YOU for sharing with us. 
I love it, and if you have never joined in the party, PLEASE click the button below, and do so now.

Photobucket



Now if you don't mind talking to me some more. I'm sure you know by now I am redoing my blog. While I want to make it less cluttered, and nicer on the eyes, I still want to dedicate an area in the sidebar to feature all of you. So tell me, is TEN features too much too look at, do you look at them all, or do you skip over the rest after seeing the first couple ones. If I don't end up featuring so many on my blog, and decide to feature some on facebook too, will that work as well? Do you ever click on features when they are done on facebook?


What if I created a separate page for all the features, so you can quickly see all the featured posts, and scroll through them for inspiration. Would you be interested in something like that?


I know I asked this before, but just wanted to make sure you all still like the idea of me featuring you on the sidebar for a whole week. Is this right, anybody out there doesn't like it?


Once again thank you all, and just checking with you to let me know what you'd like too see on here, as far as features go. 


Hope to put a smile on your faces, because you put one on mine every day. 



4 comments:

  1. I think that 5-10 features is nice. I will say that I do not necessarily look at each feature every week. Not every feature will pertain to or interest every person. However, I always look at the ones that I know I would use. I go and give them some comment love. Since I have boys, I don't always stop by a featured girl project. But, if it is something AMAZING, then I do. You get the gist. I like features because, although I try to go through the other links when I link up, I don't always have time. Often, I link up before others, and I don't get a chance to come back and check out newer links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the number of features is great and that a week on your sidebar is even greater! Keep up the amazing work!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the features on your sidebar but FB would be a good option {note to self: "like" Bella on FB}. If they were on you a separate page on your blog, I probably wouldn't look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the way you do it is great.. thats why i love your parties.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)