Monday, March 12, 2012

MIHM #4- Organizing my PANTRY - both of them!

Make it Happen Monday!
This week I will finish up my pantries. Yes PANTRIES!
I worked on my Under Stairs Pantry last week, and had a bit of a detour, when I had to play plumber for the day and fix a water leak.

I've pretty much finished that though, and in the process had to work on my upstairs pantry as well. So why not finish that up this week.

Here's a couple more pics at what I'm working on! Oh the joys of getting organized. It's so much fun, like FOR REAL. I'm not being sarcastic :)



This weekend passed so quickly I don't even know where it went. Despite the fact that it was a 3 day weekend for us, it's over now, and I'm feeling lazy as ever.

My little girl is sick, fever, and throwing up. {Frowny Face} No school for her tomorrow, and I'm just sitting in bed with her watching a movie.

I've actually been feeling kinda crappy the past few days as well, especially with a major headache. Sucks. It feels good to have a lazy weekend every once in a while though, he he.

One thing I am doing this week, is taking on a WATER CHALLENGE!
So far today, I've had lots of water, and just finished up two oranges. That def quenched my thirst for juice. I also had some tea this morning, AT HOME.

Will you guys join me as well?
So far I have TWO friends participating.

Ami @ ALILILLY
Lesley @ FABULOUSLY FLAWED

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work getting your pantry organized! I'm getting ready to do my second annual Project Eliminate to eliminate the excess, and that always seems to help my organize. Here's to hoping! Also, I'd love to join the water challenge! Probably not a fair commitment, sense I only drink water :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)