Monday, September 20, 2010

SIX weeks to SPOOK, SPECIAL LINK PARTY




I was planning on posting this on Saturday, but yeah right, as if I had a moment to sit down and work on my blog all weekend. The girls wanted another henna night, and this time we made homemade fresh PIZZA from scratch. Oh yeah they helped all the way, and I will post all about it later, it was so cute. They were so fascinated by every step, can't wait to share it with you guys. 

Halloween is fast approaching, and this year it's extra special, as I am also combining it with my Princess M's birthday party. A little early, but hey she is SUPER excited about her party. I've never hosted a halloween party before, so this will be interesting. 

Thanks to all of you, I have tons of great ideas already, but I know that many more great ideas will be pouring out, so hey come here, and let it flow. This SPECIAL party is open to Halloween crafts, food, costumes, you name it. But it HAS to pertain to the season, OK. If not, then just hop on over to my regular party AMAZE me AUGUST up there on top, you see it. 

Alrighty then here goes:

  1. Grab my button, and spread the word. This party will be up for all to see, kinda  like Halloween Idea headquarters, so lets make it really GREAT!!
  2. Follow me, this is easy, and leave a comment, that's always nice. 
  3. Link up to your DIRECT post, and check out some other peoples stuff, leave comments. 
  4. Have fun exploring, and check back often for more ideas.
This party will be ongoing until Halloween.  I will be FEATURING you talented ladies as I go along, so check back to see if you've been featured. I look forward to creating some fun projects this year, so show me what you got. 

HAVE FUN!!!

As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

17 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Just added my link and your button to my blog. Can't wait to see what else is added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for hosting this partay! I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Thanks for the link party! I've added your button to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok you are awesome. you visited so many of my halloween post. thanks again. Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already planning our Halloween party, so this party will give me some great ideas! I added the link to my post on th foods we made for last year's party here, too! I'm your newest follower!

    Aimee @ Justkiddingaroundatlanta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dah! Finally got it! Have more coming too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reminding me about this party! I forgot you were doing this along with the Amaze me August!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the fun party, glad I found this blog!!...hope it's ok, I added more than one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for prompting me towards this, I'll have a blast looking up all these amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the linky - I'm tweeting this now! :) I'm also a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for inviting me to your adorable spooky party! You have a great blog here - I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! It is so nice to have lots of Halloween projects to check out all in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this! It's cool to see so many great ideas in one place! New follower...

    http://christybuonomophoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)