Thursday, January 20, 2011

GATOR Fans?? Look at this cake!!!

Check out this fun big BROWNIE I decorated for my oldest son, when he was 10. 

We are all GATOR fans in this house!
GO GATORS, and he wanted a GATOR cake. 

I don't have any tools, at my house, they are all at my moms in the bakery, SOOO I made do without and whipped up some quick marshmallow fondant, and started cutting out my gator. I did this all while the kids were skateboarding outside. This was his small little cake ON his Birthday. You know Grandma, made him a better one for the party. 

I was just going through some pics of cakes I have on my hard drive, and came across this, along with many others, but I really wanted to share this. 

ENJOY!!

I will be giving you all the marshmallow fondant recipe soon, when I can actually sit down, and start giving some tutorials. 

FUN STUFF, too bad you all aren't neighbors, who in the world is going to eat all these goodies I make. 



ALSO did you know you can VOTE for me everyday, (only 2 days left ) BUT still. I will be super annoying until I win BEST OF SHOW @ LAMB AROUND. 

NOW PLEASE help me out with a FEW things!!!
FIRST ~ Go HERE to Vote for me, I was nominated for BEST of SHOW, @ Lamb Around, and I REALLY, REALLY, want to win.

SECOND ~ Go HERE to enter my CSN store giveaway and link up to my weekly party **Amaze me August**

YAYY, THANKS GUYS, LOVE YA!!

Please visit my Link party Directory
For the coolest parties, I participate in. 
Feel free to add yours, if you think I'd like it :)
             

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, you are too sweet! I was saying the same thing about you at lunch today. :) I would totally be voting for you if I wasn't on the list at Lamb Around. It's looking like it's you, me, or Thrifty 101. Good Luck!!! :)

    Thanks for the Party invite- I'll be sure to link up!!!

    Great Gator Brownie!!!! No Gators in this house- we're Clemson Tigers (you can start laughing now given their recent football performance. It's like be a Red Sox fan around here. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I was scrolling really fast to the bottom of Mommaskindacrafty to add my link and this caught my eye IMMEDIATELY! GO GATORS!!! I or my hubs (and about 10 other family members) would go crazy for this cakes!! We even had a huge Gator cake for out rehearsal dinner! Great job on the brownie!! Looks delish, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, my family are all Gators... But no we live up north... Great job!
    Thank you for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you are going to lnk up next week!
    Alliemakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)