Monday, October 25, 2010

Speciman Jars, with a ping pong ball....

Yup you read that right, lol. Gotta love the dollar store. When I saw these ping pong balls, I thought eye balls, and hello yeah they are pretty rad. I used black sharpie, to make the pupil, and bloodshot effect, only its not red. lol. A skeleton, also from the dollar store, you know I got 5 of these guys for a dollar baby.

Old jars, and soem food coloring. I added some plastic wrap, and pistachio shells, in there, with rubber bands, yeah don't ask. Use your imagination, it is whatever you think it is, lol. I should make some cards for it, I'll ask my son to do that, I don't know how to come up with good spooky names, lol.

Oh and the lids, I didn't even paint them, just wrapped them in black trash bag, and screwed it back on, SUPER simple. I love simple.


Alrighty then here they are. Um yeah I totally need to either put another label on them, or get the old one off completely, lol. Dang I was in a rush, lol.

As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)