Sunday, August 8, 2010

Is my new iPhone worth it?

I've been on the fence about getting a new phone for a while now. Having a metro phone for almost the past 10years I've been hooked on the low monthly fee, and unlimited minutes. I have not had a home phone for almost as long. So needless to say, I've been making due with not so cool phones for a VERY long time now.

My brother J being the salesman that he is, has been trying to get me with one of these for years now. Until tonight I was able to resist. He just had to get the new one, and just had to sell me the old one (the old 3GS that is) lol.

So as I sit here awake at 5am, needed to go pee, I couldn't help but try this out. Considering I have no sim card yet and at this point I have free service this is pretty cool. Yeah that service will cost me double what I'm paying now, which was the MAIN reason for not getting one earlier.

Ok lets see how this works.

Def works, as I just posted my first blog sitting on the you know what, I got up to go pee, and would normally have rushed back to bed. But no, I had to test this thing out and now my legs have completely fallen asleep, and my bum hurts so bad (I need a softer toilet seat), my eyes are all bloodshot, and I can barely keep my eyes open. This is WAY to early for me.

All I have to say is this is awesome, now I just need to find a good app so I can post pics on here and I am good to go. So back to bed I go, this is my last morning sleeping in, school starts tomorrow and my dreaded early morning rush starts all over again. So one last thanks to my brother J on selling me your old phone, and my dear N who lost his beloved iPhone several months ago and is now stuck with the most horrible, outdated replacement that his company gave him. I know he wishes he could get a new one, but company policy won't allow the use of anauthorized phones. We could always buy one for full price, (yeah right) otherwise he would be all over this. You are the best dear N for letting me have one while you are stuck cursing your phone every 5 min.

Hey guys let me know your fav apps, and if you can't live without your phone or could totally live without it. Be honest, and please share all tips that will make me feel better about the double a month cost in phone service. Alrighty guys see ya later.

Bella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)