Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tiny Blog Makeover - for now....

You know when you really want to get a blog makeover, but just can't decide what you want?
That's been me the past week.

Naturally since one of my goals is to blog more, I REALLY wanted to get some kind of new look.
I was just about to lose my mind looking at all the choices out there.

I've found so many amazingly talented blog designers, by the time I narrowed it down, I still had a list of well over 30. Not exactly helpful.
Not to mention, I still had to come up with some kind of idea to tell the designer, and honestly I just have no clue. Did I also mention the cost of a "custom" blog design is just a little more than I can spend right now.

Especially with me trying to save and get my "CUSTOM CAKE" business started on Etsy. I am just a little tooooooooo excited about that.

So last night, I spend long hours updating the look of the blog, "just enough" to satisfy me for now.

What do you think?

I still need to work on a few things, especially the pages (up there) in the right corner. I have some new things I want to focus on this year, and you need to know about it.

Can't wait to share :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)