Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Sharing my LEMON PICKLE recipe- come see-

Today I am sharing a yummy recipe over at a dear friends blog. 

Would you like to know what this is?
Then make your way over to this blog to find out!!

Adithis Amma Sews - Cute Confessions of a Sew Addict
p.s. that header is courtesy of the lovely Agape Love Designs, just sayin!!

Lakshmi was gracious enough to have me over today, and I knew the perfect thing to share. 
Since I am ASSUMING most of you lovelies don't know what Lemon Pickle is, he he. I thought it would be perfect to share it on her blog first. At least there will be a few who know about all the yumminess that a good SPICY pickle brings to a meal. 

Lakshmi is a super talented clothing designer, working to create fabulous Indian outfits, that are so pretty. I highly urge you to go say HI to her, and let her know Bella sent you. 

Now go check out my recipe for:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)