Wednesday, December 1, 2010

20 year old WREATH~~

Ok so since I've had the wreath for like 20 years, I've always, as in ALWAYS had the same old bow, and the same old poinsettia flowers on it. I think I've added like a bell, and maybe some pinecones one year, but basically it's been the same EXACTLY the same forEVER!!

While unpacking my Christmas decorations, I KNEW I could not put up the SAME old wreath.  You all would never approve, and quite honestly I couldn't believe I never did change it before.

So here's just a couple ideas, feel free to laugh, but remember the first pic is how it has looked for like 20 years, so basically ANYTHING at this point is an improvement right???

Ok, I want EVERYONE to let me know what you think, how bad is it really, and which one would you choose, if you had no other choice, but these, lol. Funny I know.!!

Remember it is OK to laugh, just tell me what is so funny, OK.












Oh and btw, I actually did put some REAL time into trying to make it look really cute, and with the above ribbons, (which are also like 15 years old) I managed to do a little something something. Come back later to see what it is, will ya. Until then you are stuck looking at these lovely pics.

My little DINO helper is too cute, and wouldn't leave me alone until I photographed his dinos, lol. So there you have it!! My 20 year old wreath. Which one was your favorite, and which one did you cringe over, lol. Tell me, hurry, I need to know.

~~DO NOT FORGET~~
~~MY GIVEAWAY IS COMING SOON~~
~~SEVEN PRIZES UP FOR GRABS PEOPLE~~
~~ENTER TO WIN BIG~~

As always ENJOY!

Special requests, or mad love always welcome:)
http://www.blogger.com/bellabeforeandafter@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! I love them all and I would have to say that my favorite is the gold ribbon and the white poinsettias! Your little one is so adorable, he does what mine does when I am taking pics for my blog, "Take a picture of me mom!" I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. i love the flowered one with the golden bow... frankly each one of them looks cute... but this one's a bit more cute... :)
    Ur little one is so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I love this post. Hey for being 20 years old that's not a bad wreath! Hehe. I think you definitely spruced it up a tonne...my favorite look is the one with the gold bow and the larger white poinsettias all around..the fourth photo down I believe. And the dino's...well, you can never have too many dinos! (my fully grown adult fiance says so hehe).

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)