Monday, January 10, 2011

How to make an igloo ~~ Amaze me AUgust #19 ~~

WOW, what a beautiful snowy day it was today.
School was out, probably will be tomorrow too, the kids are excited. They played all day, I did too. We tried to make a snowman, but the snow was so dry, it wouldn't stick, then it started to ice over. However my oldest did manage to make an igloo. It was so cute, he was literally laying in it. He worked hard, for many hours, and was very hungry, and frozen when he finally came inside. My other two played, and went sledding in rubbermaid containers, lol. What's a kid to do when you live where it HARDLY ever snows, and you don't exactly have a sled. The neighborhood kids all played nice, and it was a wonderful day. 
Here are some cute pics, of my cute kids:)




Oh YES people, plastic bags, over shoes, OR your sisters boots, really works, lol. Yes he was wearing his sisters boots, and they had a slight heel, it was either that, or his regular shoes, and his little footsies, would have been sopping wet, and cold. He didn't seem to mind, and it worked  like a charm. 



Big sister, needs big bags, she wasn't happy, she said she looked funny, and while the other kids, and I, did chuckle a bit, SHE was nice and dry, and warm, oh yes, she thanked me later, he he. 






I'm officially frozen, I think I'm done, BYE mom. 













This is what we all felt like after a long day of playing in the snow, lol. 





Enjoy the PARTY!!


Photobucket


BE NICE GRAB MY BUTTON &

LINK BACK HERE.


Now Link up, Have Fun, and THANKS AGAIN!!!

        

8 comments:

  1. your children are beautiful! I love the snow pics with their rosy cheeks. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bella! What a fun day! The rubbermade tubs were a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW BELLA!!! I didn't know it snowed that much! How amazing!!! Girl your kids are GORGEOUS!!!! What fun!! I'm coming over tomorrow to play!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! We had snow forecasted, but only ended up with ice. Enjoy the white stuff while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! We have a photo of my now 18 year old daughter with bread sacks over her shoes so she could go play in the snow. Looks like they had a fun snow day.

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so cute! I'm glad everyone got to enjoy the snow. I'm even more glad that it's such a rare thing for you so you don't have to constantly deal with the icky side of snow (shoveling, bad roads, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella what a wonderful day!! It looks like the kids had a great time in the snow, love your sled!! :) We used to put bags over our socks and then in the boot and the bags would stick out, I was so embarrassed but it worked!!! :) I hope you have another fun-fill snow day or maybe you are still trying to thaw out from yesterday!! ;)

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Bella! I've added your party to my Linky Parties page!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. I also LOVE visiting your blog, so please leave a CLICKABLE LINK to your blog post by using the following code!!

<a href="link to your url, or direct blog post"> what you want your link to say </a>

P.S. Thanks BUNCHES for reading my blog and leaving a NICE comment :)

Hugs, Bella

My photo
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and baking. In fact my mother and I have been making cakes for over 30 years. I also love gardening, traveling, and all things crafty. I struggle daily to keep my like organized, along with my never ending battle to keep the house clean. I adore my three kids MOST of the time, and can usually be found doing the mom thing from morning till night. I try to catch a few mommy moments, but those are hard to find in this wonderful life of mine. I am blessed and happy, and am thrilled you stopped by today :)